Ummm, wait now. How did it get to be December??? Suddenly it’s three weeks to Christmas and I haven’t done a thing.
If you’re like me (and, let me just say, don’t be) and you are panicking right now, maybe I can help.
I mean, I can help you. I can’t help myself, I’m clearly a lost cause.
I am giving away a couple copies of my cookbook, Aquafabulous!: 100+ Egg-Free Vegan Recipes Using Aquafaba.
This would make a great gift for the vegan on your Christmas list, or your sister/friend/cousin with the egg allergy. You could even keep it for yourself. I promise I won’t tell. There are over 100 recipes, all vegan (and therefore egg-free), and delicious (I taste-tested every one personally). There’s lots of variety in there, as well, everything from breakfasts to snacks to desserts (especially desserts) and everything in between…
Like, oh, for example:
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Crepes (both sweet and savoury)
- Chocolate Waffled Brownie S’mores
- “Everything Bagel” crackers
- Vegan Pate
So good, right?
Okay, so here’s the deal.
- Comment below and tell me what recipe you’d like to see me “veganize.” It’s that simple! The contest will run for a week, ending at midnight on December 12. I’ll then draw one name at random from all the comments, and mail you a copy of my book! Boom!
- I’m giving away a second copy on my Instagram feed, click to enter that one as well.
Good luck!! And I wish you all an easy and carefree holiday with zero stress.