Win this Basket of Ganong Chocolates Worth $110!
At the risk of making you feel really sorry for me, last week I got invited to an event called “Chocolate and Cocktails.” The venue was a tiny place in Yaletown called George (I must go back for dinner, it was very charming), and our hosts were the Ganong family.
I grew up back east, so I was already pretty familiar with Ganong Chocolates. They are a family-owned business, 140 years old, hailing from St. Stephen, New Brunswick, just down the road from where I went to school. What’s cool about them is that the current owners, whom I met that night, are the fifth generation. Fifth generation! It blows my mind.
I had a very charming evening, and enjoyed drinking wine and sampling various chocolates and meeting some very cool new people (do you feel sorry for me, yet?). But then, to top the night off, I won the door prize, which was this ginormous basket of chocolates.
But in the spirit of the season, I’m going to give it away to one of you.
Here’s what’s in the basket:
- Ganong Delecto Dark Chocolate Marachino Cherries 300g box
- Ganong Delecto Assorted Dark Chocolates 285g box
- Ganong Delecto Assorted Milk Chocolates 285g box
- Ganong Delecto Seasonal Truffle Assortment 285g box (these are my fave!)
- Ganong Fruitfull 225g box (x2)
- Ganong Delecto Nut and Caramel Assortment 255g box
- Ganong Delecto Dark Chocolate Peppermint Creams 307g box
- Ganong Delecto Peanut Clusters 180g bag (x3)
- Ganong Chicken Bones 180g bag (x3)
- Ganong Pal-o-Mine Fudge and Peanut bar 55g (x3)
In order to win, tell me your favourite Christmas treat (chocolate or otherwise!) in the comments section below. You MUST live within the lower mainland, because we need to physically connect for me to give you the prize. I will randomly draw from all the entries in one week (December 23).
Extra entries can be garnered by tweeting:
Good luck! And Happy Holidays!